Anonymous asked: I'm soo exited about her coachella outfits!!! A lot of Love
omg me too
What’s In My Bag: Coachella Edition
You guysss, it’s finally here. My favorite weekend of the year… COACHELLA!!! I’m sooo excited. The line-up is killer (can’t wait to see Disclosure!)! I’ve spent this past week packing for Coachella (yes, a week… it gets serious over here). I get asked a lot about what I’m going to wear, but I decided to shake things up a bit and share with you what’s INSIDE my bag when I’m frolicking around the grounds of Indio. Ok, here goes….
1. Camera: This is essential! In addition to the musical performances, there is dope art at Coachella, so def bring a camera to capture the moments. Cell cams work great too, but be sure to bring a battery pack b/c you’ll def drain your phone’s battery.
2. Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths: The desert is HOT. These cloths are perfect for keeping cool and staying fresh when you are on the go.
3. Jewelry: Accessories are a must. I’ll be rocking these vintage turquoise pieces and a Vanessa Mooney coin necklace.
4. Head Pieces: I like options, so I always bring a few headbands with me. Shop Krown head pieces are my faves!
5. Wildfox Sunnies: You 1000% need a pair of sunglasses at Coachella!
6. Good Energy: I carry this rose quartz heart and these special healing oil blends with me throughout the weekend. :)
7. Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream: Since the weather is scorching in Indio, there’s a lot of skin showing at the festival. So in addition to sun block, you want to make sure your skin is hydrated and looks flawless.
8. John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects Serum: The days are long while at Coachella, so gotta keep your frizz tamed!
9. Bioré Self-Heating One Minute Mask: After a full day of music, art, parties, and fun you’ll want to give your face a nice deep clean before bed.
10. Coin purse: This is good to keep all the important stuff in one place (ID, cash, keys, and lipgloss).
And there you have it. Eeeeek I can’t believe it’s today! See you guys in Indio. :))
PS. The pattern in the background is from my Cleobella bag!
*Brought to you by KAO USA.
Anonymous asked: I can't wait for the outfits of this weekend!!
omg im so exciteddddddddddddddddd